About Humans on the Move
Humans on the Move bridges a market gap between impact investors, social entrepreneurs, and refugees, through a lens of ethical investment in existing solutions that address basic community needs and work to improve conditions for humans on the move. We bring together a collective of impact investors, philanthropists, civil society professionals, refugees, social entrepreneurs, makers, and creatives. Through advisory services, facilitated discussion and action-driven working groups, the creation of a dedicated impact investing fund, and targeted advisory services, we will support solutions for and by refugees.
Our Core Values
- Solutions are Market Appropriate, Scalable, Sustainable
- Context and Conversation are Elevated
- Collaboration is Critical
- Ethical Conduct is Crucial
- Communities Will be Expanded
Sign up for our newsletter here.