HOW WE WORK WITH THE PRIVATE SECTOR, DONORS, AND THE PUBLIC SECTOR
Private Sector (companies, Impact investment Funds)
- Expand successful access or market-based programs to refugees and the local host communities
- Reach nonprofits and relief agencies with innovative models of serving and responding to communities needs
- Develop inclusive, human rights centered supply chains
- Increase brand awareness amongst a broad set of stakeholders
- Cultivate diverse and inclusive pipelines of customers and employees
- Find the partners whose needs match the capacities you have.
- Identify direct investment and debt opportunities
Foundations & donor Advised Funds
- Ecosystem mapping for regions impacted by forced displacement.
- Identify market and funding gaps
- Create grant-making programs focused on key issue areas
- Foster symbiotic partnerships to amplify impact
- Due Diligence on NGOs and relief agencies including but not limited to:
- Actual impact (need vs. reach)
- Anti-terrorism, fraud, and embargo list screening
- Impact Measurement
- Cultivate the tools and resources to respond to migration inflows.
- Determine and implement program to collaborate with NGOs and relief agencies and civil society organizations.
- Understand the root cause of migrations for key populations and the impacts its having on communities.
- Foster multilateral development funding for projects driven by migration.
- Develop responses to migration that are win-win for all stakeholders.